Friday, March 27, 2020

Tp-link kasa app download

Tp-link kasa app download
Uploader:Coolboarderzenus
Date Added:28.07.2015
File Size:72.47 Mb
Operating Systems:Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads:49145
Price:Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Download for HS | TP-Link


TP-Link smart devices can be controlled by Kasa App locally and remotely. By this means we can easily make the home smart. This article will introduce how to connect the . Oct 14,  · And that’s just the beginning. Purchase a TP-LINK Smart Home device and download the app to get started today. Stay tuned for updates to the Kasa platform as we add support for new features and upcoming hardware in the Kasa family!/5(K). Jan 23,  · And that’s just the beginning. Purchase a TP-LINK Smart Home device and download the app to get started today. Show More. Kasa Update. This version of the Kasa app primarily contains bug fixes and ends support for Android 4.x. * Removed support for Android 4.x. This version of Kasa now requires Android or later/10(1).




tp-link kasa app download


Tp-link kasa app download


You can schedule your appliances to turn on or off according to your schedule, or set them to Away Mode to deter would-be burglars. Stay tuned for updates to the Kasa platform as we add support for new features and upcoming hardware in the Kasa family! This version of the Kasa app primarily contains bug fixes. I have both of these in my home to use with Alexis. They both work great with her. I even purchased a colored bulb to see how it would do.


In the evening it nice to add a little color to the room and it makes the room more relaxing. Why I highly recommend these items from Kasa: I enjoy the being able to just say a command and my lights to turn on. Also I can also them them to turn down to a percentage and they do it, tp-link kasa app download. Being able to change percentage is a nice feature! I would also like to say. I put a plug outside on my porch.


Guess what! It worked! It was nice to be able to have my outside string lights or whatever I had plugged in come on with my command. Also I had surgery and it was nice to be able to turn on and off lights without having to climb out of bed or get off the chair or have someone do for me.


I definitely recommend these products to use with Alexis. They work tp-link kasa app download together! I started with the little 2 pack starter tp-link kasa app download and used this with my power strip to turn it on at night and off in the morning when I am not here. This power strip only charges my phone, watch and iPad most nights, but I have also had my xbox controllers charger and sometimes other things connected to the strip. It saves electricity instead of having the strip plugged in all the time.


I also have a strip for my xbox, tv, and headset charger. I have now bought more of these smart plugins tp-link kasa app download use them to turn off other tvs and xboxs on power strips when my kids arent listening and have a lamp in the living room I have set on a schedule to turn on before I get to the ground floor so I dont trip on anything on the floor the kids may have left in the middle of the night when they should have been sleeping.


I also own one of their light bulbs, but havent found a great use for it yet. I have a neighbor that cant figure out how to turn off her outside lights and this would be great for her, tp-link kasa app download, but I still think the idea of this light is pretty cool. I bought two smart plug minis and love them. Setting a timer is nice as well. No more forgetting to turn the light off when you leave for work.


The tp-link kasa app download is done well with only two shortcomings. I know, tp-link kasa app download, I know, who cares right? Sea foam green or whatever it is could be the ugliest color ever. Lol 2 The bigger problem is the widget!! It seems as though they just made it tp-link kasa app download they can say it has a widget, tp-link kasa app download. In the app, the buttons are colored when on and grayed out when off.


The widget is the same color regardless so you never know the status of the switch. There is only room for two switches in the widget unless you want it to take up half of your screen.


Everything else with the app and plugs works great but the widget is apparently the forgotten child of the tech area. Put some effort into that, and you get the last star. Tp-link kasa app download iOS Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, tp-link kasa app download.


App Store Preview. Screenshots iPhone iPad. Jan 22, Version 2. Ratings and Reviews See All. Size Category Lifestyle. Compatibility Requires iOS All rights reserved. Price Free. App Support Privacy Policy. Family Sharing With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Amazon Alexa.


Read More





How to Set Up TP Link Smart Plug

, time: 3:52







Tp-link kasa app download


tp-link kasa app download

How to create a TP-Link Cloud Account on Kasa app? ; How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App ; How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings App? ; How to setup schedule, away mode and timer of TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch in Kasa APP? Jan 23,  · The smart app allows you to schedule your lights check in with your loved ones and secure your surroundings. This app is the complete app for your TP-Link smart ecosystem. Kasa works with Android and iOS as well as all major home assistants like Google home and Amazon Alexa.3/5(11). The Kasa app works with Android and iOS devices so you can control your home right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also use Kasa to pair TP-Link smart home products with any Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and The Google Assistant for voice control, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands. Find on Works With.






No comments:

Post a Comment